Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana

Today is Nana's Birthday. Happy Birthday... maybe next year Liam will be able to say it... or even sing it!

Liam's at home with Daddy. I'm in New York for a seminar. This is the first time I've been away from Bean more than one night. I miss him so much. It's nice to be here in Syracuse though. I'm constantly reminded of good things. Tonight the seminar took everyone to Skaneateles Lake where Daddy used to dive... In the winter... Because he's a little crazy like that. Mommy and Daddy met in Syracuse.

I've learned a lot while I was here, so it was worth it to be away from my true loves for a little while. Plus I hear they have been having a little fun while I'm away. I can't wait to see Bean though. His laugh does not the same over the phone.