Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nov. 4-7: Waahhhh -- I miss Daddy

[Bean is now old enough to write some from his own perspective.]

Daddy is out of town this week. Mommy said he's in a place called Las Vegas. She said it's a playground for grown-ups. I wonder if they have a slide there. Daddy is very busy at a conference, but maybe he will get a chance to find the slide and go down it a few times.

I go to school now. There are toys and other kids to play with. I'm getting better about taking naps there. It's hard to sleep when the lights are on, but I try sometimes.

Daddy comes home tomorrow. That's a good thing. I miss him lots. But there are many other people I miss too -- like the ones I love who live far away. Like Thomas and Amy and Granny and Nana. It's a good thing Mommy and Daddy don't live far away, or Zoe would have to take care of me. She means well, but I don't think she knows which blankie I like best.

Come home soon Daddy.